He/Him
November 9th
Goldenrod
Heterosexual
Assassin
Beast
5'3" and 1/2 height
5'3" and 1/2 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
905 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hitoshi
Hitoshi Inoue
After the Storm [M]
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2024 10:57:56 GMT
Hitoshi Inoue Avatar
[attr="class","hitoshi-temp"]
[attr="class","hitoshi-hdr"]
[attr="class","hitoshi-bnr"]
[attr="class","hitoshi-anibnr"]
[attr="class","hitoshi-litebnr"]
[attr="class","hitoshi-darkbnr"]
[attr="class","hitoshi-dvdr"]
[attr="class","hitoshi-cont"]
[player]https://file.garden/ZaGpjXeHfDeFela_/Luvsicinstrumental.mp3[/player]

Jubei was dead, and the world kept spinning. Four people in the Pokemon League know his face, and all of them are important. , who tore off his mask and fought him tooth and nail is foremost among their numbers. and are far away from here, both with greater concerns than a lowly black dog. He hasn’t seen either, and for that he is grateful.[break]
The mission is simple: scout Lilycove. Case ’s gym. See when, and if, he can find an opportunity to attack Genny before her custody of Tapu Bulu can blossom into avatarship. Plenty of missions, plenty of things to fill his day in enemy territory.[break]
And what does he do? Pays his respects facing in the direction of Mossdeep, where his first Pokemon is buried. Jubei, who survived twenty years in Galar, dead for the glory of Rocket. Afterwards, he begins a terse jog, only stopping to rest by a vending machine when he thirsts.[break]
Who should he happen to spy jogging along his route if not Genny, the girl of the hour? His eyes fall upon her. His eyes are usually neutral, cool, focused when he sees a person he has been told to kill. Instead, they regard her with odd warmth.[break]
Fancy meetin’ you here.” The strange, scruffy man says. “I ain’t here t’kill ya.” On paper, it’s a lie, but he decided the words will be his truth in the moment he spoke them. Passing strange, he finds he has no desire to spill her blood. Not here, not over nothing.[break]
You holdin’ up alright?

[attr="class","hitoshi-notes"]❖ notes go here
❖ more notes go here

[attr="class","hitoshi-pkmn"]

[googlefont=Finger Paint]
[newclass="body"]background: #303030; margin: 100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-temp"]width: 460px; background-color: #272727; background-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/62HXhIs.png'); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom center; margin: auto; padding-bottom: 50px; box-shadow: 8px 8px 8px #1f1f1f; border-radius: 2px; overflow: hidden; margin-top: 20px; margin-bottom: 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-hdr"]height: 260px; width: 460px; position: relative; z-index: 1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-bnr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/8YCSJH0.png"); height: 260px; width: 460px; filter: grayscale(1); position: relative; z-index: 2;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-anibnr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/VEjesuZ.gif"); height: 260px; width: 460px; position: relative; z-index: 3; margin-top: -260px; mix-blend-mode: color-dodge;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-litebnr"]background: #dc143c; height: 260px; width: 460px; position: relative; z-index: 4; margin-top: -260px; mix-blend-mode: color;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-darkbnr"]background: #272727; height: 260px; width: 460px; position: relative; z-index: 5; margin-top: -260px; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-dvdr"]width: 460px; height: 70px; background: url("https://i.imgur.com/C9VewuA.png"); margin-top: -70px; position: relative; z-index: 9; margin-bottom: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-cont"]font: 12px calibri; font-family: Calibri, Candara, Segoe, "Segoe UI", Optima, Arial, sans-serif; letter-spacing: .5px; color: #bbb; padding: 0px 50px; text-align: justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-cont b"]color: #DC143C;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-cont .vdice-box"]height: 80px; width: 80px; background-image: url("https://i.imgur.com/QeaR2PV.png"); margin-bottom: -12px; border: none; box-sizing: border-box; background-color: transparent; padding-top: 20px; box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-cont .vdice-value"]border: none; background: none; color: #272727; font: 800 25px Finger Paint;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-notes"]width: 300px; padding: 20px; border: 1px solid #2a2a2a; border-radius: 10px; background: #272727; color: #bbb; font: 10px calibri; letter-spacing: .25px; margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-pkmn"]text-align: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-pkmn img"]background-image: url("https://i.imgur.com/zgh9HN2.png"); height: 56px; width: 68px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".hitoshi-cont .audiojs"]background: #272727; color: #bbb; border: 1px solid #bbb; position: relative; z-index: 2;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-cont .audiojs .progress"]background: #dc143c;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kiwi

Genny
She/Her
July 19th
Hau'oli City, Alola
Bisexual
Full Time Ranger
Elite Ranger
Roads may be rough and tough, though it will lead somewhere.
awards
827 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genevieve
Genevieve Cromwell
After the Storm [M]
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2024 19:48:57 GMT
Genevieve Cromwell Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","genny1"]
[attr="class","genny1body"]

"What?"[break][break]

It was a cardio day. After a lot of support, and rehabilitation, thanks a lot in part by 's mandate and Nurse 's physical therapy, she was able to get back to something close to normal. It still hurt. But getting full rehab for her body wasn't something she could just pull off. It took time. Problem was something more internal, and it had been a huge roadblock in getting better. But she pushed through. She persevered.[break][break]

Only to be met with the Black Dog of Rocket. Casual. He's standing there, scruffy, neutral, cool as can be. A massive revelation that a supposed person she had faced in hard combat, was not in fact, the source of trauma.[break][break]

That belonged to the king of the seas alone.[break][break]

Instead, what comes with it, is something else entirely. Not fear, no. His warmth is met with warmth in return, and though she's not the happiest to see him... it isn't unhappy either.[break][break]

"I live here," she smiles back, but turns her head both ways. A look of worry comes over her expression. "You sure it's safe being here in the open?" She shouldn't care what happens to Hitoshi, but the worry is still there. Even if he's with them.[break][break]

With Rocket.[break][break]

"I'm... fine," her words aren't exactly ones she believes herself, so her stance is unsteady, as is her breathing. But she is able to calm herself with a few seconds of inhaling, and a lot of seconds to exhale. "Mandatory vacation time. My boss said I need it." After all, that's what said.[break][break]

"You, Hitoshi?"

[break][break]

NOTES

- OUTFIT[break]
- Seeing Hitoshi wells up some memories. Some really painful ones of Sootpolis, but... it's oddly relaxing.[break]
- Worried over Hitoshi being in public, being a Rocket Dog after all, she does inform Hitoshi she lives here.[break]
- Not too honest, but tells him she's on vacation before asking him about himself.

[attr="class","genny1pkmn"]

[attr="class","genny1credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".genny1"]--accent:#FF5349;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Black Dog, the weakest beast
He/Him
November 9th
Goldenrod
Heterosexual
Assassin
Beast
5'3" and 1/2 height
5'3" and 1/2 height
awards
905 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hitoshi
Hitoshi Inoue
After the Storm [M]
POSTED ON Sept 16, 2024 9:02:38 GMT
Hitoshi Inoue Avatar

Oh, okay.” The notion of living somewhere in particular is foreign to him. Though he has recently come into possession of Petalburg’s finest penthouse suite, home to him seems to be people rather than a place. It’s a lesson teaches, and teaches very well. Objects matter far less than flesh.[break]
Ironic, then, that his trade is expediating the decay of matter.[break]
Nice city.” Walking along like there’s nothing at all wrong, like he hasn’t been stabbed, like he doesn’t risk himself just to be here. “The department store’s cool, although it’s more--- someone I care ‘bout’s speed.” How close he comes to mentioning . He does not think Genevieve Cromwell is the sort of person who would tell the League about Yumi, especially if he asked the ranger to keep it a secret. All the same, he minds his tongue. That was a lesson from his dog days he’ll carry all the way to his grave.[break]
I’m doin alright I guess. Keepin’ order in Petalburg. These Kanto motherfuckers all deserve a knife in their guts.” A growl slips into his voice, one rarely roused. It is not that they are animals in the skin of men. It is not even that they take what isn’t theirs. No, what truly bothers him is how they look down on him, how they whisper that they could easily take him in a fight. So easily they slip whispered Joh’s behind his back when they think he can’t hear, as if he is not a trained assassin.[break]
And every last one of them would have a reason to shank him if this conversation was framed as fraternizing rather than intel gathering, per ’s orders.[break]
Glad yer doin’ better. Ho-oh on a candlestick, ya sure kicked my ass good.” Rocket’s weakest beast is gracious in defeat, laughing as if they hadn’t fought to the death. “Not gonna tell Annalisey-chan or Silphy-chan ‘bout me, are ya? You three’re the only ones who know my face.

❖ more notes go here

[newclass=".hitoshi-temp"]width: 460px; background-color: #272727; background-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/62HXhIs.png'); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom center; margin: auto; padding-bottom: 50px; box-shadow: 8px 8px 8px #1f1f1f; border-radius: 2px; overflow: hidden; margin-top: 20px; margin-bottom: 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-hdr"]height: 260px; width: 460px; position: relative; z-index: 1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-bnr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/8YCSJH0.png"); height: 260px; width: 460px; filter: grayscale(1); position: relative; z-index: 2;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-anibnr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/VEjesuZ.gif"); height: 260px; width: 460px; position: relative; z-index: 3; margin-top: -260px; mix-blend-mode: color-dodge;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-litebnr"]background: #dc143c; height: 260px; width: 460px; position: relative; z-index: 4; margin-top: -260px; mix-blend-mode: color;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-darkbnr"]background: #272727; height: 260px; width: 460px; position: relative; z-index: 5; margin-top: -260px; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-dvdr"]width: 460px; height: 70px; background: url("https://i.imgur.com/C9VewuA.png"); margin-top: -70px; position: relative; z-index: 9; margin-bottom: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-cont"]font: 12px calibri; font-family: Calibri, Candara, Segoe, "Segoe UI", Optima, Arial, sans-serif; letter-spacing: .5px; color: #bbb; padding: 0px 50px; text-align: justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-cont .vdice-box"]height: 80px; width: 80px; background-image: url("https://i.imgur.com/QeaR2PV.png"); margin-bottom: -12px; border: none; box-sizing: border-box; background-color: transparent; padding-top: 20px; box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-cont .vdice-value"]border: none; background: none; color: #272727; font: 800 25px Finger Paint;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-notes"]width: 300px; padding: 20px; border: 1px solid #2a2a2a; border-radius: 10px; background: #272727; color: #bbb; font: 10px calibri; letter-spacing: .25px; margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-pkmn img"]background-image: url("https://i.imgur.com/zgh9HN2.png"); height: 56px; width: 68px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".hitoshi-cont .audiojs"]background: #272727; color: #bbb; border: 1px solid #bbb; position: relative; z-index: 2;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kiwi

Genny
She/Her
July 19th
Hau'oli City, Alola
Bisexual
Full Time Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
827 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genevieve
Genevieve Cromwell
After the Storm [M]
POSTED ON Sept 16, 2024 9:34:08 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","genny1"]

"Might be too loud for me, honestly," she starts, a hand placed firmly onto her hip as she rolls her other wrist for a little emphasis. "But it's by the sea. Just like home." Like Hau'oli, in almost every single way. The smell of sea salt, the beachside resort town. It was almost perfect.[break][break]

Something was missing though. was here. This was his town. But she never quite settled after moving from Slateport City.[break][break]

Hitoshi's response about Kanto jerks has her take a pause. The Rocket he came from...? Internal conflicts abound, no matter what side. Always to stir the pot, it seemed. But when they worked together, they stood stronger. That was a problem that even the League faced. This war is a means to gain a future they wanted. That's what that Rocket () stated.[break][break]

"You too," she laughs, holding up her arm as a means to show just part of what he inflicted. The same wrist he nearly sliced open, covered in bandages now, lucky her whole hand didn't get lobbed off. But to his worry, she shakes her head. "No. Because you do have good in you. Else, I'd be dead." She's certain of that now, and she can't help but level a smile.[break][break]

Like an old song and dance that they had before.[break][break]

"Did you see the grave I left for Jubei and Molly?" She looks down at her hands, shaking slightly. "I had my Milotic get what she could. He was important to you, so I gave him respect." She starts to play with her bangs, a strand of hair to the side, twirling now in her finger.[break][break]

What... was she doing? An old song and dance.

[break][break]

NOTES

- OUTFIT[break]
- Genny doesn't like it too much in Lilycove. A little too loud for her like. But it's just like home.[break]
- Comments how he too, kicked the shit out of her. She's got the bandages to prove that, but notes how he does have good in him. Something she's certain of.[break]
- Asks if he saw the grave, making sure Hitoshi knew Jubei had care taken for him for that grave. She's twirling her hair around her finger.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".genny1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Teddie

He/Him
November 9th
Goldenrod
Heterosexual
Assassin
Beast
5'3" and 1/2 height
5'3" and 1/2 height
awards
905 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hitoshi
Hitoshi Inoue
After the Storm [M]
POSTED ON Sept 17, 2024 5:23:51 GMT
Hitoshi Inoue Avatar

Yeah.” Jubei’s death hangs over him like a shadow. Some part of him is gone, some part that will never come back. For a man who deals in death, Inoue Hitoshi has had precious little of the stuff doled upon him. Yumi is alive. Marilyn is alive. Jayden is alive. She is alive.[break]
Jubei is the first blow – the first tragedy that is wholly his. Jubei, who survived Galar. Jubei, who survived Matias Silph. Jubei, who is gone now, gone forever.[break]
Thanks fer that, Genny.” Having never buried anything before, he wouldn’t even know where to begin. “N’ sorry ‘bout Molly.” If there’s an afterlife, he is sure they’re in a better place.[break]
Maybe yer right. Maybe there’s some good in me.” There’s familiar concession in the point, like he’s rereading a book, or listening to a familiar song. “But I’m still a bad guy. I ain’t givin’ up my life in Rocket. If we meet on the battlefield, yer gonna have t’kill me n’ people way worse than me.” By all rights, they should be killing each other right now. One side would suffer a grievous blow, yet he does not move to draw his sword.

❖ more notes go here

close tab

played by

Kiwi

Genny
She/Her
July 19th
Hau'oli City, Alola
Bisexual
Full Time Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
827 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genevieve
Genevieve Cromwell
After the Storm [M]
POSTED ON Sept 17, 2024 18:36:52 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","genny1"]

Molly was gotten so young, when she was a smaller Piloswine out in the wilds during a winter before this one. The region had cooled to ice, and she had found her there. So young. But nothing was quite as strong as Jubei's own impact on Hitoshi. She'd never have taken that from him.[break][break]

Instead, she moves a hand closer to Hitoshi. Without fear of recoil, without fear of death, she places her hand on his, and shakes her head. His hand is warm. Warm like Cheeto's purrs, which he is not giving to Hitoshi, more squinty eyes at him. Cheeto did not like Hitoshi at all.[break][break]

"Of course. We can't forget those who helped us along the way." Maybe she was a little too close. And when he starts reciting that there was good in him, her smile grows, only to be shot down like a Spearow in the fields, forced to fall to earth. He was bad, he wasn't giving it up.[break][break]

She'd have to kill him.[break][break]

"..." her hand is pulled away as the wind gently moves through the streets, pushing past them. With that same hand, she moves it through her hair, as that wind caresses both of them.[break][break]

"And if I don't, could you kill me, Hitoshi?"

[break][break]

NOTES

- OUTFIT[break]
- Genny is convinced those who came before bring them where they are now. Jubei was that to Hitoshi. As her hand rests on Hitoshi's, Cheeto sideeyes Hitoshi.[break]
- Hearing he may be good but still goes on his journey, that she'd have to kill him, Genny pulls away and asks if he could kill her.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Teddie

He/Him
November 9th
Goldenrod
Heterosexual
Assassin
Beast
5'3" and 1/2 height
5'3" and 1/2 height
awards
905 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hitoshi
Hitoshi Inoue
After the Storm [M]
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2024 6:21:45 GMT
Hitoshi Inoue Avatar

”[break]
His eyes are innocent when they look down at her hand. A girl’s never held his hand before. How much has he seen other men do? Women? When he was young, watching his mother and her painted friends lead men away, they were so brazen with how they grabbed a man’s hand and led them away. Nothing like this. Her hands are soft, and he ruins the moment by talking of killing.[break]
I don’t like killin’ people, Genny.” Oh how Rocket would balk at those words. He’s a beast. It falls to him to lead their forces into battle, as he led the charge against . Had he succeeded that day, had he utterly overcome Annalise and Matias, would he be able to finish them off? Even after she stabbed him, gave him a scar that will stay in his back until his dying day, could he kill that woman, much less Genny?[break]
Don’t nothin’ good come from it.” His eyes stay on his hands, which have been stained by too much thoughtless blood. “Don’t like hurtin’ people either.” Pain is sloppy. No good killer relishes in pain, for it is a sign of a poor kill.[break]
So I wouldn’t like doin’ it, if I had to – if my Senpai was right there, watchin’.” A scoff follows the words as he speaks of . “Funny. The only thing I really, truly wanna kill’s that snow cat he has with him. Chien-Pao.

❖ more notes go here

close tab

played by

Kiwi

Genny
She/Her
July 19th
Hau'oli City, Alola
Bisexual
Full Time Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
827 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genevieve
Genevieve Cromwell
After the Storm [M]
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2024 21:10:41 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","genny1"]

The reality is, in this moment, the Black Dog of Rocket was truly just... a man. He didn't like killing, he didn't like hurting. In moments like this, where it was just her and him, she knew it. In their battle, she knew it when he pulled her up and told her to fight back, at the edge of total defeat and death. There was good in the Black Dog.[break][break]

"I killed once before," she starts, and looks down at her hands. "I didn't m-... We had these chains around our mouths, and I lost control of myself." she looks away. No better than a dog of war. "It weighs on my mind every day. I can only imagine what it's like for you."[break][break]

Wait. He said Chien-Pao. The Snow Cat? The one from attacking the dogs? Right. Lady Bloom. She died there, because of Hitoshi. She should feel angry at him, but there's something else there too. Compulsion She grabs towards her head, her eye twitching. Unconsciously, she grabs an old artifact out of her bag. An ancient arrowhead. It was a keepsake from a time she couldn't remember too well, except now. It's still fuzzy, beyond fuzzy. She thought before, with Isaac, she had overcome that trauma, but this wasn't trauma. She looks at the arrowhead closer.[break][break]

'You're not as bad as everyone says you are, wolf.'[break][break]

Was that her voice? It sounded older, wizened. She sounded almost sweet, a quieter whisper, like when she talks to . Where was that from?[break][break]

Her hazel eyes move to look at him. He looked different. Something was different. Her cheeks flush, a little hot to the touch.[break][break]

"I have a boyfriend."[break][break]

Record scratch.

[break][break]

NOTES

- OUTFIT[break]
- Understands Hitoshi, and admits she's killed before during the events of Prismatic Penitentiary. Has no idea how it is for Hitoshi.[break]
- To the mention of Chien-Pao, pulls up artifact from Goodbye Galar, and examines it. Remembers something said by Older Genny, she can't remember why.[break]
- She's staring at Hitoshi. Her cheeks are hot. Admits she has a boyfriend. Record scratch.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Teddie

He/Him
November 9th
Goldenrod
Heterosexual
Assassin
Beast
5'3" and 1/2 height
5'3" and 1/2 height
awards
905 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hitoshi
Hitoshi Inoue
After the Storm [M]
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2024 2:13:56 GMT
Hitoshi Inoue Avatar

He stares down at her. It is a unique experience, looking down at a woman. Usually, he is the one looking up, like a dog heeled before some greater picture. Electricity seems to flow between them, energy that Inoue Hitoshi has no words to process. All he knows is that his heart is beating, his pupils dilate, he suddenly is aware of how close they are, how warm she is, how sweet she—[break]
How overwhelmingly guilty he feels in his wolfish heart for the murder doled upon her. Life is a precious thing, and he stole an innocent’s life upon Declan Walsh’s orders. His hand thumbs at the scarf he always wears, as is his habit in these times of stress.[break]
Mmmm, but these stains on my hand will never wash out. Says a man in another life. He has a deeper voice, that man. His eyes were, are, more certain. They were bold hands, who reached out, caressed—[break]
Eh?” Her words rouse a cock of his head, processing what she said. Human courtship, its intricacies, its rituals, they are lost on a creature such as he. “What’s that matter? For, for what, uh, we were talkin’ about?” His skin, so fair, is pink around the cheeks.

❖ more notes go here

close tab

played by

Kiwi

Genny
She/Her
July 19th
Hau'oli City, Alola
Bisexual
Full Time Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
827 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genevieve
Genevieve Cromwell
After the Storm [M]
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2024 3:00:56 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","genny1"]

Fidgeting in place, Genny has grossly misunderstood the moment here. But how can she not? It was so real. Like, a feeling in the back of her mind, like just being on the edge of breakthrough, a memory lost in the chain. It's not gone, it's just not here. Not with this Genevieve.[break][break]

But seeing his cheeks become pink, holds something she was never expecting from the Black Dog of Rocket. For just a moment, in this moment she catches him so off guard, and he stammers like that, how sweet he really is beneath the rougher man... her hand comes to her lips, and instead of gasping, she starts giggling without even a second's thought. Her eyes prick with tears, and she laughs, not at him, but at this situation. How ridiculous it is.[break][break]

'That's what gloves are for, you know.'[break][break]

There it is again. That voice. It's playful? It's flirty. And not Genny's usual flirtiness she exudes when interested, this was how she spoke when she wanted something. But it wasn't her voice; she was older, a deeper voice than her normal.[break][break]

The streaks move down her eyes. Was Genny crying? She moved a finger through the eyelids, and felt them. Those weren't happier tears.[break][break]

"You know, you look so innocent when you blush," she admits, pushing a hand up to his bangs to push them out of his face, getting closer. Just a little closer. To look into his eyes. "And cuter." That heart is pumping.

[break][break]

NOTES

- OUTFIT[break]
- Seeing Hitoshi stammer and blush, has Genny giggling. This situation makes her laugh.[break]
- That voice again. That memory that feels pieced together, only fragmentary. She's tearing up from it.[break]
- Moves closer to Hitoshi, pushes his bangs up, and calls him innocent when he blushes. And cuter.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Teddie

He/Him
November 9th
Goldenrod
Heterosexual
Assassin
Beast
5'3" and 1/2 height
5'3" and 1/2 height
awards
905 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hitoshi
Hitoshi Inoue
After the Storm [M]
POSTED ON Sept 20, 2024 19:41:09 GMT
Hitoshi Inoue Avatar

His hand is on her cheek before he can stop himself. His muscles remember an old memory the mind has forgotten. A thumb wipes at the tears, his hand more certain now than if he were holding his sword.[break]
None of that.” They’re close, and he speaks more confidently, with more fire in his eyes than he has shown in Hoenn. “Save yer tears.” Everything around them seems to fade, everything save an echo of a memory, save the guilt for the wrongs they have done one another, and an adolescent urge to be closer.[break]
Plenty of people more worth cryin’ over than me, Genny.

❖ more notes go here

close tab

played by

Kiwi

Genny
She/Her
July 19th
Hau'oli City, Alola
Bisexual
Full Time Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
827 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genevieve
Genevieve Cromwell
After the Storm [M]
POSTED ON Sept 21, 2024 11:45:02 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","genny1"]

Did he not see his own value? He was just a dog of war, but so was she. In a hypocritical kind of way, she can't accept that. Even as he thumbs the tears away, all Genny can do is look at him, sadness worn on her sleeve as she frowned.[break][break]

"I disagree," she starts, wiping at her own face. "Who defines who is worthy?" After all, pushed her into that direction. "You are enough as you are." She says so honestly, before giving her coup de grace.[break][break]

She leans up slightly, the slightly taller Hitoshi close enough so it doesn't make her stretch too far. She places her lips on his cheek, and though it's short, it's just long enough to illustrate her point. Because there was something between them. And when she pulls away, she gives him the smile.[break][break]

...[break][break]

Deja vu.[break][break]

With a thought, half-lidded eyes gaze at Hitoshi, she looks away to the street. "I should be off," she was now twirling her hair between those fingers again.

[break][break]

NOTES

- OUTFIT[break]
- Genny doesn't believe he's not worthy of tears. She leans in and kisses his cheek, to show that.[break]
- Wow. Deja vu. She notes that she should probably be off. Cute interested girl moves.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Teddie

He/Him
November 9th
Goldenrod
Heterosexual
Assassin
Beast
5'3" and 1/2 height
5'3" and 1/2 height
awards
905 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hitoshi
Hitoshi Inoue
After the Storm [M]
POSTED ON Sept 22, 2024 5:12:59 GMT
Hitoshi Inoue Avatar

Her lips are a jolt against his chin, making him blush with a boy’s bashfulness. His hand finds the spot, stepping back while his eyes focus on anything but her. Inoue Hitoshi’s forgotten all about his mission. None of this scouting business, no trying to scope out ’s routes.[break]
Genevieve Cromwell does with a kiss what none of her Pokemon, or most of Rocket for that matter, can manage. Clearing his throat, he looks down the street, opposite where she seems to be heading.[break]
Yeah.” A quiet agreement as he pulls his scarf further up around his face. “Y-Yeah.” A stammer through a louder repetition of the word. “Uh. This uh, war, it ain’t gonna win itself. Better be off.” As if his mind isn’t swimming with a hundred-thousand thoughts, burning memories threatening to burst from beneath the surface and new ideas laid out for him.[break]
Keep yerself safe, Genny. This uh, this war, it’s gonna get worse ‘fore it gets better.” There’ll be more graves dug, more people to mourn. Mt. Pyre will burn day and night as the monks sing dirges for the dead. Turning on his heels, he gets to jogging, as if he’s going to get any work today with all this on his mind.

❖ more notes go here

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,751 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
After the Storm [M]
POSTED ON Sept 22, 2024 6:35:53 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven